Tuesday, March 30, 2010

things that rule.

1. New Job - Finally landed myself a job. Not just a job, but a job that i can potentially retire from. Im a warehouse manager/lead receiver for the united states coast guard. Im not IN the coast guard, just a civilian working for them. The money is good, the benefits are the great and the perks are awesome. I basically have all the benefits of being in the military without being owned by uncle sam. I really stepped in shit with this job and im extremely grateful. Turns out i was 1 of over 100 applicants for the job. I guess my experience in shipping and receiving payed off.

2. Winter is OVER. Springtime is here and bike season is right around the corner. The winter was extremely wet here so riding has been next to nothing and it sucked. My new job is 5 minutes away from my local trails, so ill be hitting them after work a LOT.

3. Allison, Inspector Gadget, Dr Claw, Penny Pendleton and Dio Holy Diver. The single greatest team of person and cats that i get to come home to daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment